The Vice-Chairman and Director of Phoenix Biotechnology Andrew Whitney shares about the game-changing Oleander treatment that was used to successfully treat U.S. Housing Secretary, Ben Carson.
Ben Carson is an American politician, author, and retired neurosurgeon who has served as the 17th United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development since 2017. He was a candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 Republican primaries. He is considered a pioneer in the field of neurosurgery.
A Facebook post from Secretary Ben Carson is creating a buzz on social media after he credited a “very powerful therapeutic” for his quick recovery from COVID-19. He’s talking about Oleander. The homeopathic product was rolled out to the public by Phoenix Biotechnology, Inc. in October.
- Yes, yes, yes, and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Andrew Whitney who the United States Housing Secretary Ben Carson credits as being a BIG reason for his quick recovery from COVID-19! Andrew, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?
- Andrew, so what did you treat brother Ben Carson with and how does it work?
- Andrew, how does your product work?
- Andrew, what do consumers need to know about Oleander?
- NOTE: Oleander is an all-natural homeopathic product, which comes from a unique botanical extract from the leaves of the oleander plant.
- Andrew, tell us about your quest to have a drug product granted additional trials (since Phase I and II FDA testing on their drug product have already shown it to be safe)?
- Andrew, as the Phoenix Biotechnology Vice Chairman and Director…what do you actually do during your typical day when you are not out there saving Ben Carson?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- I know that you are a serial entrepreneur who has experienced massive success and super low points…walk us through the highest high and the lowest low of your career?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What message do you want to communicate with the Thrive Nation about COVID-19 and its treatability?