Download the Free E-Book – Coronavirus 101: The Real Facts
- The CoronaVirus is killing elderly people with already compromised immune systems.
- Learn About the People Who Have Died from the CoronaVirus – https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/health/coronavirus-united-states-deaths/index.html
- 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says – https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says?__twitter_impression=true
- The Flames of the Fear Are Fan by People Being On Their Smartphone 11.3 Hours Per Day – https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/article/2018/time-flies-us-adults-now-spend-nearly-half-a-day-interacting-with-media/
- The 2009 “Swine Flu” that most people don’t remember or have forgotten infected 60.8 million people (range: 43.3-89.3 million) and killed 12,469. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/burden-of-h1n1.html. However, it didn’t kill the economy. So far the only real thing that the Coronavirus is shockingly killing is the economy
- United States Population: 329,389,543
- What Percentage of People Are Elderly with Compromised Health Immune Systems?
- It isn’t the virus that is killing the economy. It’s the fear of the virus that is killing the economy.
The Real Population
- FUN FACT: 329,389,543 – United States – https://www.census.gov/popclock/
- FUN FACT: 1,389,000,000 – China
A Recent Timeline of America’s Resilience Since 1979
So Far We’ve Survived:
- The average cost of a home today is $322,700. If the same 18.45% rate were applied – along with a 20% down payment – the monthly cost would be $3,986. The total payments after 30 years would be about $1.43 million, with roughly $1.18 million of that going towards interest alone.
- In both cases, 82% of your payments over 30 years would go towards interest.
- 1999 – The West Nile Virus Scare
- West Nile virus (WNV) is an infectious disease that first appeared in the United States in 1999. Infected mosquitoes spread the virus that causes it. People who get WNV usually have no symptoms or mild symptoms. The symptoms include a fever, headache, body aches, skin rash, and swollen lymph glands.
- Remember this? It was the shorthand term for “the year 2000” commonly used to refer to a widespread computer programming shortcut that was expected to cause extensive havoc as the year changed from 1999 to 2000. Instead of allowing four digits for the year, many computer programs only allowed two digits – https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/19990118_400.jpg?w=600&quality=85
- 2001 – The Horrific September 11 Attacks
- (also referred to as 9/11) were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda against the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks resulted in 2,977 victim fatalities, over 25,000 injuries, and caused at least $10 billion in infrastructure and property damage. Additional people have died of 9/11-related cancer and respiratory diseases in the months and years following the attacks.
- 2001 – The Anthrax Scare That Followed September 11
- The 2001 anthrax attacks, also known as Amerithrax from its FBI case name, occurred in the United States over the course of several weeks beginning on September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 terrorist attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and to Democratic Senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy, killing 5 people and infecting 17 others. A copycat hoax letter containing harmless white powder was opened by reporter Judith Miller in The New York Times newsroom. According to the FBI, the ensuing investigation became “one of the largest and most complex in the history of law enforcement”
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus, called SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV). According to the World Health Organization (WHO), a total of 8,098 people worldwide became sick with SARS during the 2003 outbreak. Of these, 774 died. In the United States, only eight people had laboratory evidence of SARS-CoV infection. All of these people had traveled to other parts of the world where SARS was spreading. SARS did not spread more widely in the community in the United States.
- 2002 – The Burst of the Dot Com Bubble
- In October 2002 the NASDAQ-100 had dropped to 1,114, down 78% from its peak. Many online shopping companies, such as Pets.com, Webvan, and Boo.com, as well as communication companies, such as Worldcom, NorthPoint Communications and Global Crossing, failed and shut down. Others, such as Cisco, whose stock declined by 86%, and Qualcomm, lost a large portion of their market capitalization but survived, and some companies, such as eBay and Amazon.com, lost value but recovered quickly.
- 2008 – The Great Recession
- The financial effects of the Great Recession were similarly outsized: Home prices fell approximately 30 percent, on average, from their mid-2006 peak to mid-2009, while the S&P 500 index fell 57 percent from its October 2007 peak to its trough in March 2009. The net worth of US households and nonprofit organizations fell from a peak of approximately $69 trillion in 2007 to a trough of $55 trillion in 2009.
- FUN FACT: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million)
- FUN FACT: 12,469 died from the Swine Flu in 2009 – https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/burden-of-h1n1.html
- FUN FACT: On average 34.16 people died per day of the Swine Flu – https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/burden-of-h1n1.html
- FUN FACT: CoronaVirus has killed 127 people as of 3:37 PM on March the 18th
- 27,500 to 19,898 – What is this number?
- Lost 7,602 points of the Dow Jones
- People believe that the average person is worth 59.85 points on Dow Jones
- If the Swine Flu were today – 12,469 of deaths x 59.86 = 746,372 backwards
- 2014-2016 – EBOLA OUTBREAK IN WEST AFRICA
- FUN – On March 23, 2014, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported cases of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in the forested rural region of southeastern Guinea. The identification of these early cases marked the beginning of the West Africa Ebola epidemic, the largest in history.
- FUN FACT: The 2017-2018 flu season was severe for all US populations and resulted in an estimated 959,000 hospitalizations and 61,099 deaths https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017%E2%80%9318_United_States_flu_season
- FUN FACT: On average 167.39 people die per day from the flu in 2017
- 2018 – DEATHS CAUSED BY ACCIDENTS IN HOSPITALS (OVER 250,000 Deaths!!!)
- According to official government figures, the 3,996 homicides recorded in 2019 – https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/homicide_mortality/homicide.htm
- Traffic Deaths in U.S. Exceed 40,000 for Third Straight Year
- 2019 – HEART DISEASE FACTS
- 647,000 Americans die from heart disease each year.
- 2019 – LIGHTING STRIKE DEATHS
- Lightning kills an average of 49 people each year in the United States https://www.weather.gov/safety/lightning-victims
- 2020 – The Coronavirus Scare
- 1st case reported – January 21st 2020 – 10 days
- 69 Deaths in 55 Days = 1.25 deaths per day
- Watch – How Should the Church Respond to Coronavirus? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HANQASntcww
- 2020 – 3/18/20 – The Coronavirus Kills Elderly Sick People
- 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says
- 2020 – 3/19/20 – Who Qualifies for Paid Leave for the Coronavirus?
- NOTE: Small businesses with 50 or fewer employees may be exempted if paying sick leave would cause material financial harm to the business (e.g., causing the business to go bankrupt).
- 2020 – 3/20/20 – If You Survey Employees They All Want the Day Off –
- Amazon has become a lifeline for many people desperate to buy household essentials without stepping out of their homes amid the coronavirus outbreak, but some Amazon warehouse workers are plagued by anxiety that their jobs could put their lives, or the lives of their families, at risk.
- While Amazon (AMZN) has taken a number of steps in recent days to protect workers — including discontinuing stand-up meetings where workers gathered en masse and allowing workers to take unlimited unpaid days off — several warehouse employees and industry experts told CNN Business they feel the company should be doing more to shield those at the core of its business who can’t do their jobs from home.”
- 2020 – 3/21/20 – The Coronavirus Does
- “There is no clear evidence that patients with asthma are more susceptible to being infected with COVID-19. Any viral infection can lead to a worsening of asthma, so patients with asthma and particularly those with more severe disease could be more severely affected by COVID-19…The general public does not need to wear masks, particularly in our current period of short supply of equipment,” Hill said. “Use of masks needs to be prioritized for health care workers on the front lines. Masks are not designed to be used continuously and will lose efficacy.” – Dr. David Hill, a volunteer medical spokesperson for the American Lung Association
- 2020 – 3/22/20 – Media is Intentionally Fanning the Flames of Public Fear and Hysteria in Order to Improve Their Ratings and The Amount of Clicks That They Receive On the Headlines That They Produce
- As an example – Coronavirus is bringing a plague of dangerous doomsday predictions
- Buy 50% discounted stock if you can
- Show cleanliness
- Communicate confidence
DAILY FUN FACTS:
- 685 people die per day from medical deaths – https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html
- ACTION – Ban visiting hospitals
- 1,772.60 people die per day from heart disease
- ACTION – Let’s ban fast food
- 167.39 people die per day from the flu – https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/burden-of-h1n1.html
- ACTION – Let’s ban all events all of the time
- 104.10 people die per day from car wrecks
- ACTION – Let’s ban cars
- 10.9 people die per day from homicides – https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/homicide_mortality/homicide.htm
- ACTION – Let’s ban guns
- 2.7 people die per day from the Coronavirus
- ACTION – Let’s ban doing anything
- The French Are Testing Trials – Win for America – Listen to this – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qee-7D8bucw
- 3/6/20 – Elon Musk – https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1236029449042198528
- 3/11/20 – Elon Musk “Moral condemnation used not for morality, but as a weapon for manipulation is messed up” https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1237808277834084353
- 3/15/20 – Trump issues new guidelines on March 16 aimed at slowing the spread of the disease over 15 days. https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2020-03-23/trump-says-us-to-make-a-decision-on-coronavirus-outbreak-at-end-of-current-15-day-plan
- 3/18/20 – No new domestic corona cases in China – Elon Musk – https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1240753430001356801
- 3/20/20 – GOP Lawmakers Unveil Bill to Cut American Dependence on Chinese Drugs – https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-cotton-rep-gallagher-aim-to-cut-american-dependence-on-chinese-drugs-with-new-bill
- “12-year-old girl with coronavirus is on a ventilator and fighting for her life”
- Out of 731 confirmed and 1,412 suspected cases of Covid-19 in children in China, one child, a 14-year-old boy, died, according to a new study that will be published in the journal Pediatrics in June. Also, nearly 6% of children’s cases were severe, compared with 18.5% of adults experiencing severe symptoms, the study found
- https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/us/georgia-coronavirus-girl-hospitalized/index.html3/22/20 – Misleading Headlines Exposed –
- What Are Leaders to Do – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireside_chats
- 3/22/20 – WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO! President Donald J. Trump – https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1241935285916782593
- Businesses are adapting
- The Cure is Worse than the Disease
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “27 Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece. 28 An evil man sows strife; gossip separates the best of friends.
29 Wickedness loves company—and leads others into sin.” – Proverbs 16:27-29
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Fear is the Mind Killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear” – (from The Dune Chronicles authored by Frank Herbert)
Simply put this means that the more you become afraid the less you employ rational thinking to get out of a bad situation, your fear overpowers your capacity to think. Fear causes you to stop thinking and therefore you stop acting and if you stop acting too long or give in to doubt then you will be truly destroyed by whatever is threatening you in the end.
Very much like the Domino effect in Gary Keller’s book “the One thing” every domino that falls causes another action that has a greater effect and each next domino that falls has an exponentially greater effect but if you select the right domino(s) to remove or ignore then you can slow or even stop the reaction altogether.
- Get off of FOXNews.com and knock out all of those action items that you “didn’t have time for”
- Get off of CNN.com and write that book you’ve been putting off.
- Write that search engine content you’ve been putting off.
- Stop texting your end-times prepper friends and call those happy customers, check in on them and ask them to leave you an objective Google review and your company will donate $5 to the RedCross organization.
- Get off of social media – Make those life-changing checklists that you’ve been “too busy to create.”
- Google Adwords is a bid system. So with everyone reducing their ad spend, you can advertise more for less expenses.
- Google Search Engine Ranks are based on the consistency of reviews and adding content, so when your competitors are freaking out and not adding content or getting reviews, you can pass them and get all the business. AND…. you get all of the business right now from people who are searching.
- As an example, Dr. Morrow, one of our dentists we work with said yesterday was his busiest day because all of his competitors are closed.
- All of our contractors are slammed right now because no one else is open, everyone is home and everything is breaking!
- Cold calling people at home now works because they are looking for something to do… AND you get all the business.