Business Coach Explains How To Create the Best Way to Enable Your Team Members to Use Your Proven Marketing System
Humans are very visual. Therefore, unless you are hiring and managing aliens, your systems must be very visual as well. Unlike the world of academia where the goal is to see who can remember the most crap for the test before everyone begins memorizing for the next test, in the world of business, everything is exactly opposite. In the world of business, memorization could not be less important. What you are looking to do is create an actual one-page – a quick cheat sheet or checklist your team can use to guide them each time they attempt to execute your proven system.
“Good checklists, on the other hand are precise. They are efficient, to the point, and easy to use even in the most difficult situations. They do not try to spell out everything–a checklist cannot fly a plane. Instead, they provide reminders of only the most critical and important steps–the ones that even the highly skilled professional using them could miss. Good checklists are, above all, practical.” -Atul Gawande (Bestselling author of Checklist Manifesto and an American surgeon, write and public researcher. He also has worked with the Harvard Medical School as their Professor of Surgery)
Business Coach Provides A Checklist for Making Sure that Your System Is High Quality:
1. Download an example of a world-class checklist right now at www.Thrive15.com/the-perfect-checklist-creation.
2. Your checklist / system is free of industry or business related jargon that a new hire cannot possibly know.
3. Your checklist / system explains the step-by-step proven process involved in producing the desired income you want to produce.
4. You have tested your checklist on multiple humans who are both honest and diligent and they have been able to produce the desired results while using your checklist.
Business Coach Shares Specific Items that May Need to Be Included in Your System:
1. An instruction document with text explaining in detail how to do any given task
2. Screen shots of the computer screens that members of your team may be seeing as they execute your checklist
3. A video training that shows a member of your team executing the task perfectly
4. Photos, pictures, or drawings showing visually what you’re trying to accomplish
5. Examples of a perfectly executed task
6. Template documents your team can fill out
Business Coach Explains The Entrepreneurial System Creation Success Cycle
My friend, you must never get out of the entrepreneur success cycle. The cycle is comprised of the following steps:
As an entrepreneur, you must constantly define the outcome you want to see, act before you have everything figured out, measure the results, and refine the process until it is perfected. If you ever feel as though you are not up to this task, you must sell your business or delegate the running of your business to somebody who is up to this never-ending task.
“Progress comes not only in great leaps but also from hundreds of small steps.” -Walter Isaacson (The famous author whom Steve Jobs personally asked to help him write his famous autobiography entitled, Steve Jobs)
You must pay close attention to the outcomes you are experiencing as a result of your team’s lead creation efforts so that you can spot the best ways to enhance and improve your sales systems. I don’t care whether we are talking about measuring the results of a sales script, a sales video, an auto-responder email, a podcast, a TV commercial, a mailer, a text marketing campaign or any other type of marketing and lead generation activity under the sun, YOU MUST INVEST THE TIME TO MEASURE THE RESULTS YOU ARE GETTING ON A DAILY BASIS. I highly recommend that you track the results daily and that your team commits to pivoting, nuancing and updating your lead generation systems on a weekly basis, as dictated by the results you are seeing.
Business Coach Teaches About Creating Marketing and Sales Guardrails
It is very important you install three different marketing guardrails to ensure that sales processes you are attempting to implement but that may not be working don’t lead you too far astray. To improve your quality life by 2% and to help you join the top 1% of income earners, I have listed here the five most important marketing guardrails so you don’t lose your shirt while attempting to earn copious amounts of profit.
Sales and Marketing Guardrail #1: Create a Marketing Calendar for the Next 90 Days
As a business coach, I highly recommend creating a quarterly (90-day) lead generating marketing calendar for your organization. On each day of the week, you need to clarify what you are going to be doing. Here is an example:
1. Post Monday Evening Customer Testimonial to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
2. Call 400 former customers to seek referrals
3. Email 400 former customers to thank them for their business
4. Place road signage and balloons in front of store
5. Set out internal signage promoting Valentine’s Special
1. Post Ground Hog Day Product Special Video to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
2. Text 400 former customers to thank them for their business
3. Place road signage and balloons in front of store
4. Mail 400 former customers flyers promoting the Valentine’s Special
5. Set out internal signage promoting Valentine’s Special
It is very important that your marketing calendar be highly visual so that you can hold yourself and your teammates accountable for the execution of the system. This calendar will also help ensure that your marketing intentions do not become marketing wishes that are never acted upon.
“Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you’re ready or not, to put this plan into action.” -Napoleon Hill (Bestselling author of Think & Grow Rich and the former personal apprentice of the late, great, self-made millionaire Andrew Carnegie)
The discipline of creating a visual marketing calendar will also force you to think proactively instead of reactively. When you think proactively, you can avoid scheduling conflicts, address the logistics and procure the items you need to have on hand in order to properly execute your marketing visions and see real results.
To learn more from a business coach and view a powerful training on how to create a Marketing Calendar visit: www.Thrive15.com/how-to-create-a-marketing-calendar