Best Business Conferences to Attend in 2020?
While there are a ton of business conferences you COULD attend in 2020, you want to make sure that you are attending the right one for you and what you are looking for. If you are wanting a highly motivational, mindset focused conference, we are not the right fit for you. If you want specifics and trainings on how to grow a business, we might be a good fit.
At our business conferences you will learn:
- The Millionaire Mindset to Time Management
- How to Market Your Business in a Turn-Key and Profitable Way
- How to Systematically Increase Your Sales
- How to Create Scalable and Repeatable Business Systems
- How to Hire, Inspire, Train and Retain High Quality Staff
- How to Know Your Numbers Like a Boss
- How to Dominate the Search Engine Results
- How to Lead Your Team to Success
- Management Mastery
- And More…
We Are The Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Business Conferences in the World:
If you are going to invest your hard-earned money, tim,e and energy to attend an in-person event you want to make sure that you are not wasting your time. Throughout Clay’s career he has spoken or entertained over 1,200 audiences including having spoken for some of America’s largest companies including: Hewlett Packard, Maytag University, Farmer’s Insurance, EXP Realty, Valspar Paint, O’Reilly’s Auto Parts, UPS, etc. and he’s been featured in Bloomberg, Forbes, Fast Company, the Washington Post, PandoDaily, and countless leading publications yet he chooses to host the workshops at his actual offices so that you can meet his REAL team and so that you can interact with his REAL long-term clients. There is something magical happens when great people like you have the opportunity to sit next to and to ask his real clients real questions about their journey towards success. You can’t fake the successes of his clients, the depth of the coaching that they have received and the longevity of the relationship that he has with his clients, and when you attend an interactive Thrivetime Show workshop you too will understand why.
How to prepare your mind to attend the conference?
It is well advised that you would listen to Thrivetime Show podcast episodes before attending a conference so that you can prepare yourself for the knowledge bombs, and training style of Clay Clark. His training style is a cross between intense Mark-Cuban-esc training and a Jim Gaffigan stand up comedy routine. He is not politically correct and has no desire to become politically correct in order to make his training more palatable to the masses. Our conferences are created to teach people like you specifically what you need to do in order to start and grow a successful business. Whereas most business conferences will spend their time discussing feelings and emotions, Clay spends the vast majority of the workshop teaching you:
- How to get to the top of search engine results.
- Specifically how to write a sales script that works.
- How to coach your sales team.
- How to dominate with digital marketing.
- How targeting, retargeting and demographic focused online marketing works.
- How to create compelling marketing materials that will systematically generate leads.
- How to hire, inspire, train and retain quality staff.
- How to manage your payroll and your overall business expenses.
- How to create a linear workflow that is scalable.
- The specific steps that you need to take to franchise your business.
- How to install call recording, GPS systems, video cameras and other specific systems to keep your team of employees accountable.
- The step by step process for planning out your day.
- The brass-tacks details for how to lead a staff meeting.
- The actual words you need to say when firing somebody.
- How to create an organizational chart for your business.
- What metrics you should be tracking on a daily basis and how to build tracking sheets.
- How to write people up when they intentionally fail to meet expectations that have been clearly defined.
- How to limit your liability.
- How to automate your savings and the building of wealth.
- How to become proactive about your accounting and tax planning.
- And much, much, more…
Where should you stay?
We would recommend that you would stay at the Renaissance Hotel in Tulsa or at the Holiday Inn located near the Riverwalk offices of The Thrivetime Show. Another great option is the Marriott hotel. We make sure we provide recommendations for any budget or hospitality need you may have.The Holiday Inn is a well-known, established hotel and we get nothing but great feedback from our guests. The Marriott is also a highly recommended place to stay. The Marriott is a nice option with modern and updated decor. We also recommended the Renaissance because this is going to give you another amazing level of hospitality to choose from. No matter where you stay, you are in good hands and we will not recommend any hotel for you to stay that is not already recommended by past attendees. All of our hotels that we recommend are close, some within walking distance of our world headquarters here at the Thrivetime Show. How cool would it be to literally walk to the conference at 6:30 in the morning if you choose. A nice little morning stroll for your morning meta-time might not be a bad idea.
As you already know, we purposely start the Thrivetime Show Business Conferences at 7:00 am. Because of this, we want to make sure we give you proper recommendations so you don’t have trouble finding a place to stay that is close by to the headquarters. Why sit in traffic if you don’t have to? Here at the Thrivetime Show, we truly want to make sure that our guests have an incredible experience. We not only want you to experience the best here at the Thrivetime Show conference, but we also want to make sure that our guests have an amazing experience even at our wonderful and beautiful little city of Jenks. The Tulsa Metro area provides many places for you to stay, but we want to make sure that we can help get you set up to enjoy your entire trip here to Tulsa.
Whether you are looking for restaurants, a place to stay, or entertainment, we truly go the extra mile to make sure that we have you covered. You will be amazed at the hospitality that we bring here in southern Oklahoma.
What restaurants do you recommend?
We recommend Los Cabos Mexican Grill and Cantina. The great thing about Los Cabos is that this is only 0.4 miles away from the Thrivetime Show World Headquarters. We also recommend Waterfront Grill which is only 0.6 miles away and Louie’s Grill and Bar which happens to be 0.6 miles away.
There is also an Andolini’s Pizzeria, Margaritaville, Burn Co BBQ and many other local restaurants located close to the conference for your pleasure and convenience.
What can you do for entertainment?
How can we possibly offer any more entertainment jam-packed into one weekend? Well we don’t stop! Here at the Thrivetime Show, we want you to have a good time while you are here. You can also visit the River Spirit Casino or The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino for some entertainment. Flying Tee is also entertaining if you’re brave enough to check out your golf game. The Blue Dome District is great for some nighttime entertainment. The Oklahoma Aquarium is also close by the Thrivetime Show World Headquarters. You can even have a nice Riverwalk bike or stroll along the beautiful Jenks Riverwalk. Turkey Mountain is a great option if the outdoors is more your ideal entertainment choice or visit Utica Square for some shopping and retail therapy. We even have a Pinot’s Palette close by and many other fun entertaining options for your pleasure