Why you must avoid the new RNA-modifying luciferase NANO-technology COVID-19 vaccines being created by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in conjunction with Moderna. Andy Wakefield also shares about his new film, 1986: The ACT.
Get the FACTS ABOUT THE COVID-19 Vaccines – https://timetofreeamerica.com/#gates-section
- Yes, yes, yes, and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Andy Wakefield who is the controversial physician and academic who is the producer of the new film 1986: The Act?
- Andy, for those out there that are not super familiar with your background, why are you such a controversial doctor in the medical community?
- NOTE: Andy who was struck off the medical register due to his research related to autism, vaccines, etc.
- Andy Wakefield, for those that really want to DEEP DIVE into your research, where is the best place for people to do their research?
- In terms of your background, I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- So what inspired the creation of your newest film, 1986: The Act?
- What truth are attempting to share with the world as a result of your film?
- Andy Wakefield, I want to read the following statistics to you, and I would love to get your thoughts on this disturbing trend:
- 1975 – 1 in every 5,000 kids has autism
- 1982 – 1 in every 2,500 kids has autism
- 1994 – 1 in every 500 kids has autism
- 2000 – 1 in every 660 kids has autism
- 2004 – 1 in every 150 kids has autism
- 2009 – 1 in every 110 kids has autism
- 2013 – 1 in every 45 kids has autism
- What is causing this exponential increase in autism worldwide?
- Andy WakefieldDo you believe that you are gaining world-wide traction at this point?
- If our listeners want to get involved and support you in some capacity, what is the best way for them to do this?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Andy Wakefield What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?