A leader in the world of artificial intelligence Ash Fontana joins us to share about his new book, THE AI-FIRST COMPANY: How to Compete and Win with Artificial Intelligence.
Show Notes –
- How did you go about getting your first 10 customers?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- Ash Fontana When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- I know that you are a serial entrepreneur who has experienced massive success and super low points…walk us through the highest high and the lowest low of your career?
- When you were at the bottom, what did you learn most from this experience?
- Ash Fontana Today, I’d love for you to share with the listeners about the kinds of projects that you are up to?
- Ash Fontana You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Ash Fontana You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?