Are you self motivated? Do you know what it means to be self motivated? To start and grow a business you absolutely must be motivated. Listen in to this segment as business coach Clay Clark deep dives into some action steps on being self motivated.
- Know your goals.
- Know your tradeoffs.
- Have one to do list that you update daily.
- Have one calendar that you use daily.
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn (Best-selling author and legendary business trainer)
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I’m actually as proud of the things we haven’t done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.” – Steve Jobs (Co-founder of Apple and the former CEO of PIXAR)
- AMPLE – EXAMPLE – I don’t want to learn to ski, so any trade offs at all are too much. I do always want to learn how to optimize my profitability, my parenting skills and happiness so I will make those tradeoffs.