Are you struggling to find out what you need to do to make sure you love your daily life. If this is you then you have to tune in to this episode of the Thrivetime show to find out why business coach Clay Clark loves his life
- I schedule my F6 goals and values into my schedule.
- I refuse to put anything other than my F6 goals and values into my schedule.
- Turn your phone off 80% of the time.
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “But you are the average of the five people you associate with most, so do not underestimate the effects of your pessimistic, unambitious, or disorganized friends. If someone isn’t making you stronger, they’re making you weaker.” – Tim Ferriss (New York Times best-selling author of The Four Hour Work Week)
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.” – Tim Ferriss (New York Times best-selling author of The Four Hour Work Week)