Ask Clay Anything: How to Develop Mental Toughness?
If you are the driving force in your company then you absolutely must possess mental toughness. Listen in to this episode of the Thrivetime Show as business coach Clay Clark will teach you some moves on how to develop this area of your life.
- Ask yourself, in what areas of your life are you trying to become mentally tougher?
- Ask yourself, why are you trying to become mentally tougher?
- Ask yourself,what pain are you experiencing as a result of not being mentally tough enough?
- Ask yourself, what is the gain of becoming mentally tougher?
- Ask yourself, what is the pain involved in learning to become mentally tougher?
- PRACTICAL APPLICATION
- Make the tradeoff or don’t.
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer (The best selling author of The Power of Intention)
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker (Best-selling author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind)
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie (Best-selling author of How to Win Friends and Influence People)