Ask Clay Anything: How Do You Find Time to Read?
Are you a busy business person that cannot seem to find time for the things that you love? If this is you tune in to find out how business coach Clay Clark finds time to read in his busy schedule.
Clay’s Life –
- 5 kids
- Incredible wife
- Multiple businesses
- Over 100 employees
- Coaches meeting / Training
- Radio Show – 6 hours
- Burn Pinion wood
- Marital Sex
- I schedule my F6 (Faith, Family, Fitness, Friendship, Finances, Fun) goals and values into my schedule.
- Where do you need to be?
- I refuse to put anything other than my F6 goals and values into my schedule.
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I’m actually as proud of the things we haven’t done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.” – Steve Jobs (Co-founder of Apple and the former CEO of PIXAR)
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “What you don’t do determines what you can do.” – Tim Ferriss (Best-selling author of the The Four Hour Work Week)
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Focusing is about saying no.” – Steve Jobs (Co-founder of Apple and the former CEO of PIXAR)
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.” – Warren Buffett (One of the world’s wealthiest men and the legendary investor behind the Berkshire Hathaway holding company)