Ask Clay Anything: How Did You Market Your Business out of Your Dorm Room?
Are you are looking to market your business but are struggling to do so with limited resources? In this Thrivetime Show segment business coach Clay Clark will go over how he marketed his business from a college dorm room.
- The Backpack
- The Flyers Method
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “It’s not about resources it’s about resourcefulness.” – Clay Clark (Former United States Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year and the founder of ThriveTimeShow.com)
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.” – Jeff Bezos (Founder of Amazon.com)
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Start where you are, with what you have. Make something of it and never be satisfied.” – George Washington Carver (The man who was born into slavery and went onto become the American botanist (the science of plant biology) and inventor who became well-known to the public due to his active promotion of alternative crops to cotton and methods to prevent soil depletion.
AMPLE EXAMPLES – Starting with what you have and being resourceful.
- You have not because you ask not.
- Roberta the intern
- Willing to work for free.
- Devin Woolery
- Willing to work in the SEO coal mines for 2 years.
- Jonathan Kelly