Listen in to this segment of the Thrivetime Show as business coach Clay Clark gets into the details of what the meaning of life is.
- Sharing the Love of Christ and to Serve Christ
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16 (From that controversial book called The Bible)
- Mentoring Millions
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” – Luke 6:31 (From that controversial book called The Bible)
- Maximizing Your Happiness / Marital Sex
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “The goal is to be able to live your life the way Michael Jordan played basketball, or Marvin Gaye sang a song. To be able to feel the way you feel when you laugh at a joke, but to feel that way all the time.” – Russell Simmons (Best-selling author and the co-founder of Def Jam, Def Comedy Jam and essentially the man who introduced America to hip hop music)