Ask Clay Anything: What Is the Meaning of Life?
Listen in to this segment of the Thrivetime Show as business coach Clay Clark gets into the details of what the meaning of life is.
- Sharing the Love of Christ and to Serve Christ
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16 (From that controversial book called The Bible)
- Mentoring Millions
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” – Luke 6:31 (From that controversial book called The Bible)
- Maximizing Your Happiness / Marital Sex
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “The goal is to be able to live your life the way Michael Jordan played basketball, or Marvin Gaye sang a song. To be able to feel the way you feel when you laugh at a joke, but to feel that way all the time.” – Russell Simmons (Best-selling author and the co-founder of Def Jam, Def Comedy Jam and essentially the man who introduced America to hip hop music)