Are people in your life telling you that you are crazy or criticizing you for the amount you are working? In this segment of the Thrivetime Show Dr Z and business coach Clay Clark tell you what they have to say to people that criticise them about their work ethic.
- What do you tell people who criticize you for working too much whenever you are doing everything you can to grow your business? For Doctor Z
- Dr Z: It depends on who it is
- If you don’t care what they think – Dismiss and walk on
- If it’s a spouse then you better listen
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Wrong selection of a mate in marriage” Napoleon Hill
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “You must walk to the beat of a different drummer. The same beat that the wealthy hear. If the beat sounds normal, evacuate the dance floor immediately! The goal is to not be normal, because as my radio listeners know, normal is broke.” – Dave Ramsey
- Steve Currington:
- Steve schedules his work time when the family is down – early or late. This helps him keep his gals lined out.