Ask Clay Anything: What Is the Most Upsetting Thing That You Have Seen an Unexperienced Entrepreneur Do?
The life of a business owner is filled with ups and downs. If you are out there and find yourself in a tough spot do not fret. You are not the only one. In this segment of the Thrivetime Show business coach Clay Clark will talk about some of the most upsetting things he has seen entrepreneurs go through.
- Perpetually getting screwed over by employees that I’ve mentored.
- A former partner attempting to grope an employee’s wife in the restroom 10 years ago.
- Discovering a former employee / former youth pastor was spending 2 hours per day at a strip club.
- Hiring coders that were perpetually screwing me, who initially quoted me $80,000 to complete a project that ended up cost me $2.1 million.
- The overall mindset of passive aggressiveness.
- Keith starting his own business to compete with me and seeing him still being invited to an employee’s birthday.
- Discovering partners having sex with people they are not married to while they are still married