Michael Hyatt breaks down how to win at work and succeed at life. Throughout Michael’s career his company has been listed in Inc’s 2020 list of “Best Places to Work.” He is also the author of several New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling books, including Platform, Living Forward, Your Best Year Ever, Free to Focus, and The Vision-Driven Leader.
Part 1 – Michael Hyatt
Part 2 – OXI Fresh franchise brand developer, Matt Kline
Part 3 – Aspiring author Jeff Thomas
Part 4 – Jamie Fagel with https://jamesonfinecabinetry.com/
Part 5 – John Arroyo – I am a survivor of the second mass shooting at the military base Fort Hood. I was shot in the throat with a .45 caliber.
Website – https://michaelhyatt.com/
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing a best-selling author who has scaled multiple companies over the years, including a $250M publishing company with 700+ employees and his own leadership development company that has grown over 60% year over year for the past 4 years. Under his leadership, Michael Hyatt & Company has been featured in the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America for three years in a row. The company was also listed in Inc’s 2020 list of “Best Places to Work.” He is also the author of several New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling books, including Platform, Living Forward, Your Best Year Ever, Free to Focus, and The Vision-Driven Leader. He enjoys The Double Win with his wife of 40+ years, five daughters, and nine grandchildren! Ladies and gentlemen without any further ado…Michael Hyatt welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Michael Hyatt, our listeners want to achieve financial and personal success, I would love to get your take on what our business-owning listeners can do to achieve massive success at home and in their personal life?
- Michael I would love to get your take on your new book Win at Work and Succeed at Life. How work and life can be in partnership, not opposition?
- Michael Hyatt, I would love to get your take on how you built a powerhouse career while raising 5 children?
- Michael, I would love to have you share the questions to ask yourself to jumpstart your life?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- Michael Hyatt What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their superpowers…what idiosyncrasies do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Michael Hyatt You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?
Michael Hyatt is the founder and chairman of Michael Hyatt & Co., which helps leaders get the focus they need to win at work and succeed at life. Formerly chairman and CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, Michael is also the creator of the Full Focus Planner and a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of several books, including Free to Focus, Your Best Year Ever, Living Forward, and Platform. His work has been featured by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Inc., Fast Company, Businessweek, Entrepreneur, and other publications. Michael has been married to his wife, Gail, for more than forty years. They have five daughters, three sons-in-law, and nine grandchildren. They live just outside Nashville, Tennessee. Learn more at MichaelHyatt.com.
Is Franchising Right For You? (with OXI Fresh Franchise Brand Developer)
Description – The franchise brand developer of OXI Fresh, Matt Kline joins us to share whether owning a franchise is the right fit for you?
Not a Good Fit:
Outside of the bounds of reality
Urgent get-rich-quick mindset
The constant rebrand everything
A Good Fit:
A person in search of time-freedom
A person with a decent credit score
- Upbringing & Testimony Of Coming To The Lord
- Calling from Lord calling to ministry in college
- Family situation
- Just Pray & Walk
- The state of Christianity today Kinda believe but only to a certain extent
- Taking bold steps of faith to bring the kingdom of Heaven on Earth
- Samson example
- The Sole Purpose Of Why We’re Here To fulfil the things of the kingdom, nothing else
- Letting go of distractions and focusing on the meat and potatoes
- Calls to action – How I can be reached?
- To have Jeff Thomas speak at your church or event email [email protected]
- Subject line: speaking opportunity
- Tell us what type of event and how many people
- To buy the book:
- Go to https://winsouls.net/books/
- Click the “Get your copy” button and purchase today on Amazon
- To book Jeff Thomas on your podcast
- Email [email protected]
- Subject line: Podcast guest
- Tell us about your podcast platform and audience
I am a survivor of the second mass shooting at the military base Fort Hood. I was shot in the throat with a .45 caliber. I know this is random but I would love to share my story on your podcast. I wrote a book, Attacked at Home. I would love to learn how to better understand marketing and get this resource out. My book will help a lot of people who are struggling, mentally, emotionally, or physically reclaim their life and GET UP.
Thank you for your time. Below is a link to my story and attached is my media kit. I typically do not reach out blindly but I thought, “What do you have to lose.” Can you help a Veteran market his book?
Retired Green Beret shot in throat in 2014 inspires … – CBS 17https://www.cbs17.com › cumberland-county-news › re…