Blake and Jacob have worked with big-time brands like IBM, Visa, Adobe, and Comcast and they are here today to share how to become your own boss and about their new podcast, Be Your Own Boss.
Thrive Nation on today’s show today we are interviewing Blake & Jacob Morgan are parents as well as husband and wife entrepreneurs who have both built successful 7-figure businesses as bestselling authors, speakers, and podcast hosts. And they have worked with brands like IBM, Visa, Adobe, and Comcast. They also have been featured in media outlets like NPR, The Harvard Business Review, Forbes, INC, Entrepreneur, and many others. Blake and Jacob, welcome to the Thrivetime Show how are you?!
- How did you two first meet each other?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- So Blake, my understanding is that after getting laid off from your job at a Fortune 100 company you decided to become your own boss…I would love for you to share this story?
- So Jacob, when you decide that you wanted to become an entrepreneur?
- Blake, why did you two decide to team up to co-host the exciting new show called the BYOB (Be Your Own Boss) podcast?
- Jacob…what does a typical day look like for you two working together as husband and wife entrepreneurs?
- Blake, in your mind what a few most commonly asked questions that you get from people that are wanting to become self-employed?
- Jacob, you come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- Blake, how do you organize your day?
- Jacob, what are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- Blake, what advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- Jacob, what message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Blake, You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?