The founder of DoubleShot, Brian Franklin joins us to share how he turned his idea into the thriving DoubleShot coffee shop and why you can either keep going or you can quit, but you must stop making excuses.
Uncommon Grounds – https://www.amazon.com/Uncommon-Grounds-History-Coffee-Transformed/dp/1541699386/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Uncommon+Grounds&qid=1599604124&sr=8-1
Poor People – https://www.amazon.com/Poor-People-William-T-Vollmann/dp/0060878843/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=William+Vollmann+Poor+People&qid=1599604440&s=books&sr=1-1
Podcast Audio –
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Brian Franklin, the founder of The DoubleShot Story. Brian welcome onto the Thrivetime Show!! How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- Brian Franklin When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- How did you start your first company?
- How did you go about funding your first company?
- How did you go about getting your first 10 customers?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Brian Franklin Who was the mentor that has impacted your life the most at this point?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What is your favorite old school jam?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- Brian Franklin What are your thoughts on the 2020 / COVID-19 Chaos, government lockdowns, mask mandates and the school shutdowns?
- You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- Brian Franklin You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?