Is your schedule super busy? Do you find it hard to make time to even call your leads? If so then listen in as business coach Clay Clark breaks down how to put the distraction behind you and get more done.
Question – “Why do most business people naturally feel an urge to pack their schedules with busyness to compensate for feeling guilty that they don’t want to call their leads or do things that actually move the needle. I used to to do this all the time before coaching.” – Coach Calvert
- DEEP THOUGHT – Water runs down hill and people will always do what is easiest by default.
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. – Proverbs 10:4
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “On a spiritual level I believe that most people feel compelled to do the wrong thing and the right thing. I believe Satan calls you to do the bad thing and Christ calls you to do the right thing.” – Clay Clark
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” – John 10:10
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Most people typically don’t have their breakthrough until after they have burned their boats.” – Clay Clark
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to burn his boats and cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure to maintain that state of mind known as a burning desire to win, essential to success.” – Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. – Psalm 118:24