The animator, writer, producer, YouTuber, director, author, and voice actor, best known for creating Nickelodeon’s The Fairly OddParents shares about the process of writing a hit TV show, the process of continual creative improvement, his tips for gaining traction in the world of TV and his routine for daily success.
Read Butch’s Book – Mad Hustle: How to Pitch & Sell Shows in Hollywood Paperback
Elmer Earl “Butch” Hartman IV is an American animator, writer, producer, YouTuber, director, author and voice actor, best known for creating Nickelodeon’s The Fairly OddParents
Show Notes –
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Elmer Earl “Butch” Hartman IV is an American animator, writer, producer, YouTuber, director, author and voice actor, best known for creating Nickelodeon’s The Fairly OddParents!
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- I know that you are a serial entrepreneur who has experienced massive success and super low points…walk us through the highest high and the lowest low of your career?
- When you were at the bottom, what did you learn most from this experience?
- Today, I’d love for you to share with the listeners about the kinds of projects that you are up to?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their superpowers…what idiosyncrasies do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?