Michael and Brian Speciale of Comfy Bros join us to share about how they got their product on ABC’s Shark Tank and then went on to sell $20,000,000 of products
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing The founders of the patented The Comfy are brothers Michael and Brian Speciale who pitched the wearable blanket idea to ABC’s Shark Tank back in 2017, becoming business guru Barbara Corcoran’s biggest success from the show at the time. The Comfy® grossed $20 million in sales in its first year alone! Michael and Brian, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you both?!
- Brian, I know that you are having a ton of success right now, but I would love to start off at the bottom and where did you grow up?
- Michael, when did you first get the idea for The Comfy wearable blanket idea?
- Michael, how did you go about getting on ABC’s Shark Tank?
- Brian, what was it like to be on ABC’s Shark Tank?
- Michael, what has it been like to work with Barbara Corcoran?
- Michael, what do people like most about your wearable blanket?
- Brian, how would you describe the success that you are experiencing right now?
- Michael, what has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- Brian, what advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- Michael, what message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Brian, what are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- Michael, you’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?
You’ve seen it on TV, in publications, and in major retail outlets – The Comfy® has become a viral sensation and a trend-worthy accessory for today’s lifestyles. During the pandemic, it was just the thing many needed to cope (just like a giant hug) and cozy up in comfort for Netflix binge-watching!