How to Create an No Brainer. Running Ads 101. the Top 20%. Business Insurance 101.
Business coach Clay Clark covers how to create an effective no-brainer, why consistency with your advertising must remain constant, why the top 20% of entrepreneurs succeed and why you absolutely must buy enough insurance.
Segment #1 – I’m a high-end custom home builder in Houston. I need help in creating a no-brainer that will not cheapen my brand. What would you advise? – Builder in Houston, Texas
- Don’t Know You Exist – Use Purple Cows to Overcome This
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.” – Seth Godin
- Doubt – Use Facts to Overcome
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Don’t say anything you can’t prove.” – Jerry Vass
- Price – Use a Powerful 1st Discount to Overcome
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “In the absence of value, price is the only consideration.” – Clay Clark
- Skepticism – Use Reviews and Video Reviews to Overcome
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
- No Urgency – Use Limited Time Offers to Overcome
Segment #2 – Why do you keep ads running instead of turning them down when overbooked?
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.” – Seth Godin (Best-selling author and marketing guru)
- BOOK – The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes
- How much should I spend on ads?
- Aggressive = 10%
- Minimum Amount = 5%
Segment #3 – Of the 20% of the businesses that succeed, what do you observe as a major factor of their success? – Elizabeth
- FUN FACT – Forbes
- Characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
- #1 – Be Diligent – Diligence – consistent application of effort over time
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – Proverbs 10:4
- #2 – Make decision based upon facts not opinions and feelings
- #3 – Pride yourself on who you surround yourself with – Make sure people share your goals
- #4 – You are the average of the 5 people you associate most with.
- #5 – Never Stop Learning
- #6 – Fight through Adversity
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Failure is an absolute prerequisite for success. You learn to succeed by failing.” – Brian Tracy
Segment #4 – For a wrapped vehicle what insurance do I need? What insurance does my business really need?
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “The point of insurance is to have a bad day and not a bad life.” – Clay Clark
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Workman’s Compensation Insurance