Learn how to design a business that serves you and about the Law of Attraction from business coach and former United States Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year Clay Clark and Doctor Robert Zoellner.
How do you design a business that serves your life?
- Paul Hood –
- Create systems and processes and hiring good people to delegate to.
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Most entrepreneurs are merely technicians with an entrepreneurial seizure. Most entrepreneurs fail because you are working IN your business rather than ON your business.” – Michael Gerber
- Dr. Z –
- Define goals
- Try not to “Aunt Connie” anyone
- She tried to put her goals on Dr Z and he had to explain the it is his life therefore his goals.
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people.” – Joel Osteen
- Define roles
- Business built upon systems and not on people
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Build-Measure-Learn feedback loop is at the core of the Lean Startup model.” – Eric Ries (Best-selling author of Lean Startup)
Do you believe in the law of attraction?
- Optimism attracts optimism.