The best-selling author, the host of The Happiness of Pursuit Podcast shares about the importance of internal marketing, his Breakout Blueprint, how to build a lifestyle business, and how to identify your passion and how to turn it into your profit center.
Buy a Book – https://www.amazon.com/Breakout-Blueprint-Passion-Lifestyle-Business-ebook/dp/B08GCFVHYG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1VTH0VNK6AUN8&dchild=1&keywords=breakout+blueprint+doug+foley&qid=1598548982&sprefix=doug+foley+bl%2Caps%2C235&sr=8-1
DEFINITION – 501(c)(3) – To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.
Buy a copy of Doug Foley’s book, The Breakout Blueprint – https://www.amazon.com/Breakout-Blueprint-Passion-Lifestyle-Business-ebook/dp/B08GCFVHYG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1VTH0VNK6AUN8&dchild=1&keywords=breakout+blueprint+doug+foley&qid=1598548982&sprefix=doug+foley+bl%2Caps%2C235&sr=8-1
Bryan Adams, Justin Bieber, John Candy, Mounties, Hockey Goons, etc.
Step 1 – Determine What Your Passion Costs
Step 2 – Determine How Much Profit You Make Per Customer
Step 3 – Determine How Many Customers You Need to Achieve Your Goals Per Week
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Doug Foley who is the host of the hit podcast The Happiness of Pursuit and has interviewed over 150 of the top entrepreneurs on the planet Earth! Doug, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show, how are you sir?!
- Doug Foley, know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- What was the process like of recording your first podcast…what inspired you to start recording your own show?
- Doug Foley Where did you record your first show physically?
- What gear did you use?
- Doug Foley today, you have now interviewed over 150 of the biggest names in the world of business…how did you go about booking for your guests?
- Doug, my understanding is that, Inspired by the teachings of the guests you’ve interviewed, you’ve gone on to create your own media company and three six-figure businesses in two years, all designed to fit his lifestyle and allow more time for his biggest passions.
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Who are a couple of the guests that you have interviewed that really blew your mind and why?
- So Doug, what inspired you to write your new book, Breakout Blueprint?
- Doug, at its core, what is Breakout Blueprint all about?
- Doug tell us about the unique equation that you teach readers in your book?
- NOTE: He presents his unique equation (Passion + Expertise) × (Need + Value) to find your zone of genius and create your own lifestyle business.
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- Doug Foley You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Doug Foley You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?