Hollywood’s cosmetic dentist of choice Dr. Kourosh Maddahi shares about how he became the cosmetic dentist of choice for some of the top celebrities in the world.
Website – https://www.drmaddahi.com/
- Dr. Kourosh Maddahi: Dr. Kourosh Maddahi is one the most well known dentists in the world. For the past 33-years, he has created smiles for many of Hollywood’s stars.
- He has been featured on Oprah, CNN, Entertainment Tonight and has appeared as a Dental Expert on CBS, NBC, ABC, and the Doctors.
- Most recently, he founded Lumineux Oral Essentials, a dentist formulated and certified non-toxic oral care brand.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Dr. Kourosh Maddahi who is one the most well known dentists in the world. For the past 33-years, he has created smiles for many of Hollywood’s stars. Dr. Kourosh Maddahi, how are you sir?!
- Dr. Kourosh MaddahiI know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- How did you start your first company?
- Dr. Kourosh Maddahi How did you go about funding your first company?
- How did you go about getting your first 10 customers?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- Dr. Kourosh Maddahi What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What is your favorite old school jam?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- Dr. Kourosh Maddahi What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?