Dr. Mark Sherwood joins us to share why COVID-19 is not a death sentence and what you can do to actually protect yourself from dying from COVID-19.
The Immune Resilience
Step 1 – Do not live or speak in fear
Step 2 – Eat real food
Step 3 – Supplement with things that are anti-viral
Step 4 – Get out in the sun
Step 5 – Get good sleep
Step 6 – Get 150 minutes of dedicated movement per week
- Doctor and Senator Rand Paul recently stated, “If you look at under age 18, the mortality rate is about one in a million, if you look at age 18-45, the mortality rate is about 10 in 100,000. Above that it increases, but interestingly, it is still pretty small, and the vast majority – even people up to 65 years of age, it may well be between 95 and 99 percent have a very mild case of this. So I’m not saying it’s a benign disease, people do get sick and die from this. But your chances are good. We shouldn’t live in fear forever. We should take normal precautions, we should assess the risks. People who are older should take more precautions, but we shouldn’t, you know, cover the faces of our children and say you’re gonna have to live your whole life with your mask on. We shouldn’t do that, and the government definitely shouldn’t mandate it.” Is he correct? I would love to hear your thoughts on this?
- Stanford’s Doctor Scott Atlas, Medical Doctor recently said during a White House press conference, “THE DEADLINESS OF THE CORONAVIRUS IS LESS THAN THAT OF THE SEASONAL FLU FOR CHILDREN.” Can you share your thoughts on the deadliness of COVID-19?
- Hydroxychloroquine has been an FDA approved drug for decades, why are some doctors not being allowed to recommend it for the treatment of COVID-19 patients?
- We interviewed Dr. Richard Bartlett who was a medical advisor to Governor Rick Perry of Texas for 7 consecutive years and he stated that for $237 a person can use a nebulizer and the FDA approved pulmicort / budesonide to successfully treat COVID-19 patients? What are your thoughts on this?
- When a system gets overwhelmed you should take these.
- Hydroxychloroquine is an option as well
- Eat real foods and fruits
- You should not live in fear. Fear reduces your immune system’s effectiveness
- The MIT, Duke, and Medical University of South Carolina graduate Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD, states that the COVID-19 tests being done are producing false positive test results over half of the time…how is this possible?
- Dr. Dan Erickson has stated “You have a 0.02 [percent] chance of dying from COVID in the state of California,” Erickson says in a recent video. “Does that necessitate sheltering in place? Does that necessitate shutting down medical systems? Does that necessitate people being out of work?” I would love for you to share more about this?
- Dr James Meehan, MD has stated that wearing a mask for prolonged periods of time is actually not healthy for the wearer of the mask…I would love to get your take on this?
- Dr. Dan, FOXNews reported that you said, “When someone dies in this country right now, they’re not talking about the high blood pressure, the diabetes, the stroke. They’re saying ‘Did they die from COVID?’” Erickson says in another video. “We’ve been to hundreds of autopsies. You don’t talk about one thing, you talk about comorbidities. ER doctors now [say] ‘It’s interesting when I’m writing about my death report, I’m being pressured to add COVID. Why is that?…I would love for you to share more about this?
- Dr. Scott Jensen from Minnesota has said that he received an email from the Minnesota Department of Health coaching him how to fill out death certificates related to COVID-19 and that he has never previously been coached on how to fill out death certificates. How is COVID-19 being treated differently than other viruses by health officials?
February 5, 2020
- The Wuhan Institute of Virology of the China Academy of Sciences, based in the city where the outbreak is believed to have originated, said in a statement on Tuesday it applied to patent the use of Remdesivir, an antiviral drug developed by Gilead Biosciences, which is owned by George Soros.
February 12th, 2020
A Chinese Drugmaker Has Started Mass-Producing an Experimental Drug for COVID-19
- Suzhou-based BrightGene Bio-Medical Technology announced that it has developed the technology to synthesize the active pharmaceutical ingredients of Remdesivir, the drug developed by Gilead Biosciences, which is owned by George Soros.
Who exactly is Gilead Biosciences?
- Gilead is partnered with Wuxi Pharmaceuticals which is owned by George Soros
- Wuxi Pharmaceuticals is conveniently located in the epicenter of the outbreak near Wuhan Institute of Virology
- George Soros also owns Gilead Biosciences!
Gilead endorsed and is involved in a drug purchasing group called UNITAID whose mandate is to create a “patent pool” for pharmaceutical companies to share their “drug patents” with other companies in order to produce generic drugs for distribution
- UNITAID is also financed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and also involves a partnership with the Clinton Health Access Initiative