Focus On The Future Not The Past – Bill Belichick Management Principle #12
Are you living in the past? Make sure that your business is preparing for what’s next, not what has happened years ago. In this segment, business coach Clay Clark breaks down Bill Belichick’s obsession on focusing on the future.
Bill Belichick Management Principle #12 – Focus On The Future Not The Past
- 3 things the Patriots do after every game:
- Coaches must touch every player and say a kind word
- Huddle up and go over what we can do better.
- Brings in Slater to pump up the team and break it down.
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “To live in the past is to die in the present” – Bill Belichick