Former Marine, retired Navy Veteran, and communications expert shares why hope is not an action plan, the truth about the Insurrection Act, why now is the time for civil disobedience, and more
Attorney Lin Wood – “Many business & political leaders of both parties, lawyers, & JUDGES are really worried about Sidney @SidneyPowell1 being named special counsel, @EmeraldRobinson!
- Secretary of Defense – Christopher C. Miller Acting since November 9, 2020
- Director of National Intelligence – John Ratcliffe was sworn in as (DNI)
- READ: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tesn8qg2tfn26dl/AAA9u03eM-wOkNWC7Y4dHSDoa?dl=0
- DEFINITION – The Insurrection Act – The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion.
- DEFINITION – Treason – the crime of betraying one’s country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
- Five Eyes
- False Flags
- Christopher Charles Miller (born October 15, 1965) is the acting United States Secretary of Defense