Are you looking to make your life more efficient? Are you wanting to make today and tomorrow a little easier? Best-selling author, Greg McKeown shares about his new book Effortless: Make It Easier to Do What Matters Most.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing is a New York Times bestselling author, business strategist, podcast host and thought leader! Greg, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Greg McKeown, what inspired you to write your first book, Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less.
- For any of our inspiring author listeners out there…how would you describe the process of writing your first book?
- Greg, at its core, what is the main lesson you were trying to communicate to the readers of Essentialism?
- Greg McKeown, Essentialism went on to sell millions of copies…why do you believe that the book did so well?
- Now you are working on a new book, titled Effortless: Make It Easier to Do What Matters Most which is being released this April by Penguin Random House…what inspired you to write this new book?
- Greg, from your perspective, where do you see people getting it wrong when it comes to doing what matters most?
- What kind of problems does your book Effortless solve for readers?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- Greg McKeown You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?
Frequently the #1-ranked Time Management book on Amazon, Essentialism was voted by Goodread as the #1 Leadership and Success Book to Read in a Lifetime.
Greg McKeown is also host of the successful What’s Essential podcast, where he interviews business leaders, entrepreneurs, authors, visionaries and everyday people and talks about prioritizing what matters most in life. His writing has appeared or been covered by The New York Times, Fast Company, Fortune, HuffPost, Politico, and Inc. Magazine. He is among the most popular bloggers for the Harvard Business Review and LinkedIn’s Influencers group, averaging a million views a month.
We greatly appreciate your consideration of Greg as a guest on The Thrivetime Show and hope to hear from you soon about scheduling an upcoming appearance.