The CEO of Fancy.com joins us to share how he was able to increase the order size of his average customer by 50% within just 18 short months while growing the brand to 2 million active users!
- Yes, yes, yes, and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Greg Spillane (Spill-ANE) who is the CEO of Fancy.com, whose initial investors included Kanye West, Will Smith and Drake. Fancy.com had lost hundreds of millions to lavish parties and poorly utilized resources. After Greg came on as CEO, Fancy.com’s average order size increased by 50% and boasts 35k new app downloads per month and 2 million active users! Greg welcome onto the Thrivetime Show, how are you sir?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- I understand you were a Division 1 athlete in college…what sports did you play and what did you learn from your college sports experience?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- How did you first get involved in Fancy.com?
- How would you describe what Fancy.com is all about?
- When you first took over as the CEO of Fancy, what were some of the biggest changes that you made to fix the company?
- What was the biggest challenge related to fixing Fancy.com?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their superpowers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- Book recommendation – How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?