Lauren Swickard shares what it was like to film the first major film COVID-19 CHAOS brought film and television production to a sudden halt earlier this year.
- Yes, yes, yes, and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Lauren Swickard who is making her production and screenwriting debut in ESX Entertainment’s upcoming film, “A California Christmas.” Lauren, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show…how are you?!
- Lauren Swickard I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Lauren Swickard So tell us about what inspired your newest project, “A California Christmas?”
- What was the process like for writing the script?
- Where do you like to be physically when you are writing a script?
- Lauren Swickard, your film began production in pandemic-mode…which made it one of the first films to be shot in North America again..how would you describe the experience?
- This movie was shot with your husband, “General Hospital” Star, Josh Swickard…what was it like to work with your spouse in a movie?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- Lauren Swickard, What is your favorite old school jam?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their superpowers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- Lauren Swickard, You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?