ColawFitness.com founders Charles and Amber Colaw share how to apply How to Win Friends and Influence when dealing with customer complaints, potential customers, and different business situations.
- Boss to employee relationships
- Boss to customer with complaints
- Boss to potential customers
- What are the right ways and situations to use the different moves?
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” – Dale Carnegie
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity.” – Dale Carnegie
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, ‘I like you. You make me happy. I am glad to see you.” – Dale Carnegie
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “If some people are so hungry for a feeling of importance that they actually go insane to get it, imagine what miracle you and I can achieve by giving people honest appreciation this side of insanity.” – Dale Carnegie
- Isolate Objections / FAQ:
- NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “A man convinced against his will Is of the same opinion still.”- Dale Carnegie
Question from a Thriver – Should he use extra SEO money for ADS or keep it on SEO. Ads budget is being used up by 1:00 PM every Day
- Video reviews
- Image optimized
- Search engine optimization content
- More google reviews