Are you struggling to gain momentum and traction in your life? The founder of Ron Parisi (CPAonFire.com), and Tyler Hallblade (PrimoTrailer.com) join Clay Clark to teach you how to gain traction in the areas of your faith, family, finances, fitness, friendship, and fun.
Learn More About Today’s Guests:
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “In the future, the great division will be between those who have trained themselves to handle these complexities and those who are overwhelmed by them — those who can acquire skills and discipline their minds and those who are irrevocably distracted by all the media around them and can never focus enough to learn.” – Robert Greene (The best-selling author of 48 Laws of Power, Mastery, etc.)
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” – Proverbs 18:21
Book Recommendation – Limitless – Jim Kwik – https://www.amazon.com/Limitless-Upgrade-Anything-Faster-Exceptional/dp/1401958230
5:00 AM – Wake Up
7:00 AM – Ron Parisi
7:30 AM – Tyler Hallblade
8:00 AM – Write the questions for Mark Sanborn
8:45 AM – Go to Church
11:00 AM – Edit the VoiceMail system for Living Water Irrigation
11:30 AM – Record an Epic Voicemail for King Screens
12:30 PM – Leave to Drop Off Trash at Riverwalk
1:30 PM – 4:00 PM – Edit – Pastor Brian Gibson’s Book
6:00 PM – Family time
- To do list
- Day planner/schedule
- Phone off and phone on time
- Saying no
Website – https://cpaonfire.com/
Keith Cunningham –
The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham – https://www.amazon.com/The-Road-Less-Stupid-audiobook/dp/B07DJWQ7JN/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+road+less+stupid&qid=1596371259&sr=8-1
The E-Myth by Michael Gerber – https://www.amazon.com/The-E-Myth-Revisited-audiobook/dp/B00094F0ES/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=emyth+gerber&qid=1596371335&s=audible&sr=1-1
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing the founder of www.CPAonFIRE.com, Ron Parisi! Ron, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show. How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- Ron Parisi When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- How did you start your first company?
- How did you go about funding your first company?
- How did you go about getting your first 10 customers?
- Ron Parisi When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- When did you first meet the host of the EOFire.com podcast, John Lee Dumas?
- Why do you believe that he has chosen to work with you?
- What does your accounting firm do differently from other accounting firms?
- Tell us about the bookkeeping services you offer?
- What type of visual reporting do you offer?
- Key Performance Indicators
- Accounts Receivable
- Ron Parisi Tell us about the Tax Strategy, Planning and Preparation you offer?
- Tell us about the monthly meeting you offer clients to work “on” their business and not just “in” it?
- What tracking and type of coaching do you do for your clients to keep them on track financially?
- What kind of packages do you offer? (How do you charge / bill your clients)?
- What is your favorite old school jam?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?
HOT OFFER – HEARD ON PODCAST “CLAY”
SPECIFIC NICHE –
MAKE THE OFFER – WALK FOLKS THROUGH HOW TO