Are you looking to lose weight and feel great fast? Tulsa Personal Training expert, Clint Howard of TulsaFitnessSystems.com joins us to share 10 steps that you can use the weight you want to lose.
Watch the Following TD Jakes Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDYgMCx1qg0&t=2061s
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Tulsa-based fitness expert, Clint Howard of Tulsa Fitness Systems…Clint Howard welcome onto the Thrivetime Show how are you sir?
- Clint Howard I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- Hunting deer
- Sports (Baseball)
- I did not like macroeconomics – the part of economics concerned with large-scale or general economic factors, such as interest rates and national productivity.
- Clint Howard, When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- Clint Howard When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Read – The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy – https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/The-Ultimate-Sales-Letter-4th-Edition/Dan-S-Kennedy/9781440511417
- Read – The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes – https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Sales-Machine-Turbocharge-Relentless/dp/1591842158/ref=sr_1_1?crid=MBKJFV2W82ZZ&keywords=chet+holmes+ultimate+sales+machine&qid=1573986525&sprefix=chet+holmes+ultimate+%2Caps%2C175&sr=8-1
- I know that you are a serial entrepreneur who has experienced massive success and super low points…walk us through the lowest low of your career
- Alright, Clint Howard, we have hundreds of thousands of busy entrepreneurs who listen to this show so I thought I could ask you the 10 most frequently asked questions that I hear our fitness clients answering time and time again?
- Frequently Asked Question #1 – If I only eat meat, vegetables, and water…why will I lose weight?
- Frequently Asked Question #2 – If I eat wheat, sweets and alcohol why will I gain weight?
- Frequently Asked Question #3 – If I cut salt out of my diet why will I look thinner?
- Frequently Asked Question #4 – Why will going to Starbucks every day getting you fat?
- Frequently Asked Question #5 – Why can’t I eat late at night?
- Frequently Asked Question #6 – What can I eat if I crave a snack?
- Frequently Asked Question #7 – Why do people like to eat when they are pissed or bored?
- Frequently Asked Question #8 – How many hours per week do I need to work out and for how long?
- Frequently Asked Question #9 – What is the most common and ridiculous strategy you see that doesn’t work?
- Frequently Asked Question #10 – What time do you typically wake up and how do you determine what you are going to eat each and every day?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself as it relates to business?
- Clint Howard What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
Easy Action Steps:
- Eat meat, vegetables, and water only for 30 days to lose weight
- Exercise 3 days a week minimum
- Avoid processed foods
- energy drinks
Three Temptations of Social Media:
- Bad Reviews and Negative Posts – People go on reddit and write bad things about me after I fire them, or if I don’t hire them
- Smartphone Phone Usage – Texts, emails, reviews, etc.
- Sales Totals – Constantly checking key performance indicators