The prolific inventor and entrepreneur Fran Guerra shares how he is turning plastic into fuel, how he pays 4% income tax, how he successfully turns around businesses and why now is the time to bring manufacturing back to America.
Buy the Book – This is How You Do It Kid – Fran Guerra
Book – 10 Steps to Quickly Turn Your Big Idea Into a Million Dollar Business: This Is How You Do It, Kid: The Inventorpreneur’s Handbook
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Fran Guerra who is an immigrant from Cuba and a first generation success story?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
South Florida, Holywood.
- Tell us about your first business venture?
Mowing yards, new paper then mailorder.
- Tell us about your Popular Science classified advertisement when you were 14?
UFO Detector plans $5.00
- What was your next venture (magic show)?
- How did you meet David Copperfield? I sold most magician Ideas
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
I knew magic opened doors but my skill to invent would carry me for a lifetime.
- How many companies do you run today? (60+)
- What project are you most passionate about right now?
- Tell us about your free energy company? It’s more like an idea. Plastic to fuel.
- Plenergy | Turning Plastic Into Fantastic Energy
- Where do you call home? (Puerto Rico and Lexington Alabama)
- Tell us about ACT 60…how does that work?
- Why is now the time to bring manufacturing back to America?!
Simple raw materials and China cost going up.
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
Talking to God first then planning the day. What I do at the end of the day I feel But at the end of day is more important.
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
Who Moved my Cheese
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
Rich Dad’s Conspiracy of the Rich.
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone? Watch out for distractions. Keep your eye on the bouncing ball.
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?