The CEO of SolarPowerOK.com joins us to answer the frequently asked questions about installing solar power systems? Is SolarPower viable if you want to live off of the grid?
$1,000 per month
$200 per month
- Yes, yes, yes, and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing J.W. Peters, who is the CEO of Solar Power of Oklahoma! J.W., welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- So what is the founding story behind Solar Power of Oklahoma?
- How did you go about getting your first 10 customers?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- How does solar actually work?
- How long does it take to recoup your costs?
- What tax credits are available?
- Will hail damage my solar array?
- How does the 26% tax credit work?
- How much can I save by switching to solar?
- Why is solar power cheaper than what I have now?
- How is solar energy stored?
- What equipment does solar use?
- Will the solar panels last in strong winds?
- How does an inverter work?
- What maintenance is required?
- Should I re-roof before installing solar panels?
- What happens if the power goes out? Will I still have power from my solar panels?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of the daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?
Erik Richison and I’m the Marketing Director for Solar Power of Oklahoma, the largest solar energy company in the state. We have over 1,200 installations and are the only company in the OKC area to be Tesla Energy Certified.
Our CEO, J.W. Peters, is fully committed to saving Oklahomans money through solar. Although a big plus from solar is helping the environment, our main goal is to not push a green agenda, it’s to save our customers thousands of dollars by switching to solar.
- Brand – NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “If you give someone a present, and you give it to them in a Tiffany box, it’s likely that they’ll believe that the gift has higher perceived value than if you gave it to them in no box or a box of less prestige. That’s not because the receiver of the gift is a fool. But instead, because we live in a culture in which we gift wrap everything– our politicians, our corporate heads, our movie, and TV stars, and even our toilet paper.” – Michael Levine (The PR consultant of choice for Nike, Pizza Hut, Michael Jackson, Prince, etc.)
- Video testimonials
- Objective Google reviews
- Written references
- Celebrity endorsement
- Media features
- An About Us Commercial