Jason Harris, the Co-Founder & CEO of Mekanism, an award-winning creative advertising agency whose clients include Ben & Jerry’s, Peloton, OkCupid, Molson Coors and Alaska Airlines shares about the power of creating positive habits, the power of the no-brainer and proven case studies and powerful persuasion.
Podcast Audio –
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Jason Harris who is the co-founder and CEO of Mekanism, which is an award-winning creative advertising agency whose clients include Ben & Jerry’s, Peloton, OkCupid, Molson Coors and Alaska Airlines and author of the bestselling book The Soulful Art of Persuasion! Jason, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- So Jason, how did you first start your company Mekanism and what does Mekanism actually do?
- How did you go about getting your first 10 customers?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- So what inspired you to write your new book, Soulful Art of Persuasion?
- So Jason, where do you believe that most people get it wrong when it comes to turning their intent into actual execution and results?
- Jason, your book is broken up into 4 principles, Original, Generous, Empathetic and Soulful. I would love to break down what these 4 principles are all about:
- Original – ?
- Generous – ?
- Empathetic – ?
- Soul – ?
- So Jason, chapter 1 of your book is titled Turn and Face the Strange. What is this chapter all about?
- In chapter 5 of your book you chose to title this chapter, The Pull of Positivity…what can readers expect to find in this book?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?