Do you feel stuck with your career? On today’s show Clay Clark interviews Jo Saxon about her new book which has the power to help you unleash your potential, Ready to Rise: Own Your Voice, Gather Your Community and Step into Your Influence.
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Education is the key to unlock the golden door to freedom.” George Washington Carver
- Jo, I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up in London and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Jo Saxton, what inspired you to write your new book, Ready to Rise: Own Your Voice, Gather Your Community, Step into Your Influence?
- In your book you discuss real-life issues that women face…let’s start with self-esteem. What types of self-esteem issues have you found that women face and what is the solution that you propose?
- Your book is titled, Ready to Rise: Own Your Voice, Gather Your Community, Step into Your Influence…what do you mean when you say, Own Your Voice?
- What do you mean by Gather Your Community?
- What is the best way for women to Step Into Their Influence?
- Jo Saxton, you are spearheading an initiative aimed to help women grow their leadership skills…tell our listeners about this?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- Jo Saxton, what is your favorite old school jam?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?