Are you seeking financial freedom? The Entrepreneurs on Fire host John Lee Dumas joins with us about his new book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success: A Roadmap to Financial Freedom and Fulfillment Hardcover.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing a man who served honorably in the United States military before successfully founding and growing the epic Entrepreneurs On Fire Podcast! Jon Lee Dumas, welcome BACK onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- I know right now that people who are learning about you for the first time are seeing you at the top, but I would love for you to share when you first decided to launch your Entrepreneurs On Fire Podcast?
- John Lee Dumas, so many people start and stop a podcast after launching it…how did you stay consistent with your recording schedule and keep going?
- John, how did you go about booking for your big-time guests?
- John, how long did it take you to begin gaining traction?
- So John, what inspired you to move to Puerto Rico?
- John Lee Dumas, you are a very intentional guy…what inspired you to write your new book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success: A Roadmap to Financial Freedom and Fulfillment Hardcover?
- John, what can listeners expect to learn in your book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success?
- John, I know many aspiring entrepreneurs that I have met over the years tell me that they have struggled for years to find the right path and they end up jumping from idea to idea…what can readers expect to learn in your new book about the clear path to financial freedom and fulfillment?
- John Lee Dumas, in your book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success: A Roadmap to Financial Freedom and Fulfillment…what can listeners expect to learn about how to avoid the common pitfalls faced by many entrepreneurs?
- In your book, you provide a 17-step roadmap to help readers to accomplish their #1 goal and how to properly focus on a vision until it becomes real…I would love for you to walk us through just 3 of the steps in the road map and then I promise we’ll buy the book to get the other 15 steps?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- John Lee Dumas, is your book written for aspiring Caucasian bobsled teams, Scottish rappers, for Middle-eastern mariachi bands…who is your book ideally written for?
- John, if I find myself on the fence about buying your book…why do you believe that your book is a book at that all aspiring and top-level entrepreneurs need to read and own?
- John Lee Dumas You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?