MIT’s Jonathan Byrnes teaches how to choose your customer and how to compete against the digital giants and Thrive.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing a guest who found himself $100 in debt with his first child on the way and he knew that he had to change something fast. Now today he has gone on to become an author, advisor, and successful business advisor. Jonathan, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show and how are you?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Jonathan on today’s show I really want to tap into your business wisdom: From your experience what are your thoughts on:
- Disrupt The Market and Wipe Out The Competition
- Design a Business Around Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Manage Difficult Relationships (Personal and in Business)
- Create Predictable Income by Creating a Vivid Vision
- Stretch Your Ambitions by Redefining Your Purpose
- Set Priorities and Stay Laser Focused on Achieving Your Goals
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?
Overview: Description – With £100,000 of debt and his first child on the way, he knew something had to change – and fast. He was working every waking hour to provide for his family. But it wasn’t working.
Author, Advisor, Podcast Host Scaling Up & Growth Coach to Entrepreneurs & Family Businesses & Founder of Founder of the GoldHill Group.
has been at rock bottom. Jonathan has entrepreneurship in his blood. He grew up in a family that owned one of the largest manufacturers of men’s clothing in the U.S.
He’s launched and scaled several multi-million dollar businesses and created the largest non-profit lending program in California which financed over 100 companies in as many industries.
Jonathan also created an award-winning Entrepreneurial Training Program that helped hundreds of companies in a diverse range of industries including, Aerospace, Entertainment, Construction, Food Distribution, Technology, and Finance to name a few.
His clients include Kings Hawaiian Bakery – a family business with over $200m in annual revenue, Niner Bikes – Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company, and Anchor Loans – 2nd Fastest-Growing Business in San Fernando Valley.
Jonathan’s book, “Disruptive Succcessor” is an in-depth playbook for driving growth in any business, especially family businesses,through his 7 P’s Framework – Purpose, Planning, Products,People, Priorities, Processes, Performance.
He’s a natural team-builder who helps his clients put the right people in the right seats and gets them doing the right things right.
His mission is to challenge people to think differently about how they run their business so they can have more freedom, earn more money and make a greater impact