Jovan, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir!?
3. I know that you’ve had a ton of success, and I want to listeners to know that you are in fact a credible person…can you share a brief summary of your career so our listeners will know you are the real deal?
4. I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
5. When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
6. How did you start your first company?
7. How did you go about funding your first company?
8. How did you go about getting your first 10 customers?
9. Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset and their approach to success…do you have a key book or mentor in your life that has impacted you the most…I would love to hear that story?
10. When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
11. I know that you are a serial entrepreneur who has experienced massive success and super low points…walk us through the highest high and the lowest low of your career?
12. When you were at the bottom, what did you learn most from this experience?
13. Today, I’d love for you to share with the listeners about the kinds of projects that you are up to? ONLY IN THE NON POLITICAL ATTACHED INVESTGATION REALMS
14. You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
15. What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
16. What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
17. What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
18. What advice would you give the younger version of yourself?
19. We find that most successful entrepreneurs tend to have idiosyncrasies that are actually their super powers…what idiosyncrasy do you have?
20. What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
21. You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
22. What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?