The founder of www.EthosCollective.vip Kary Oberbrunner joins to share about how to gain traction in your life and in your business and how to close the gap between dreaming and doing.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing the author of the new book, UNHACKABLE: CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN DREAMING AND DOING!!! Kary, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- So Kary, what inspired you to write your new book UNHACKABLE: CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN DREAMING AND DOING!?
- Kary, what is your new book UNHACKABLE: CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN DREAMING AND DOING! all about?
- Kary, what does your book teach about implementing your best ideas?
- Kary, what does your book teach about to become more productive in the workplace?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?
GUEST: Kary Oberbrunner is a CEO of Igniting Souls and has helped guide over a MILLION toward happiness, success and greater self-awareness. Kary overcame his own “hacks” (stuttering, self-injury, depression) as a young man.
YOU’VE BEEN HACKED – NOW WHAT? Kary explains the crisis of being “hacked (our attention, our finances, our happiness). Getting back to some normalcy (adhere to schedule, plan daily goals, and chart your success). Prepare should you face another hack (saving money, self-reliance, building faith)
*USING A HACK TO YOUR ADVANTAGE: Identify areas of vulnerability (health, career, personal). Determine where you spend your time (and learn to say “no” to time suckers). Time to re-evaluate your priorities (family/personal/faith), your finances (cut back on spending/consider investing),
Some interview samples www.youtube.com/karyoberbrunner
Unhackable is a 30-day solution for achievers who want to create flawless ideas, leverage superhuman focus, and achieve optimal performance through flow.