One of the Original “Sharks” from the hit TV Show Shark Tank and the founder of the As Seen On TV brand shares his quest to mentor millions and the importance of building a residual income based business.
Buy Kevin Harrington’s new book – https://www.amazon.com/Mentor-Millions-Secrets-Business-Relationships-ebook/dp/B082ZQ84XL
Mentor to Millions: Secrets of Success in Business, Relationships, and Beyond
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing one of the original “sharks” from the hit TV Show Shark Tank and the pioneer of the As Seen On TV brand! Kevin Harrington, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- Kevin Harrington When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- How did you start your first company?
- Kevin Harrington, How did you go about funding your first company?
- Many of our guests say that they had a key mentor or a key book that they read that really helped them to change their mindset. What role did the teachings of Napoleon Hill have on your career?
- Kevin Harrington, What did you learn from Zig Ziglar?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Kevin Harrington, throughout your career, you have helped to produce over $5 Billion of sales…from your perspective…where do most entrepreneurs get it wrong when it comes to sales?
- Kevin Harrington, I know that you do alot of consulting with companies all over the world…what is one of the most common areas that entrepreneurs are stuck before working with you?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- What are a few of the daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
- You are super successful, but what do you struggle with the most…what is your weakness…what is your kryptonite?
- What are a couple of books that you believe that all of our listeners should read?
- Kevin Harrington, You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?