Oklahoma House of Representatives from the 12th district since 2016, Kevin McDugle shares why mask mandates, lock-downs, shuttering schools and quarantining America to protect us from the COVID-19 virus is unconstitutional.
Amidst the lockdown economy, why is Nothing Burger thriving?
The CDC: Of those who’ve “died from COVID-19”, only 6% ACTUALLY died from COVID-19. This means, YOUR chances of ACTUALLY dying from COVID-19 dropped from .04% to .000024%. – https://bit.ly/2Z6RYLl
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Kevin McDugle who American politician who has served in the Oklahoma House of Representatives from the 12th district since 2016. Kevin, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?!
- Kevin McDugle as a politician, do you ever hate yourself?
- Kevin, why inspired you to get involved with politics?
- What is your role on a daily basis?
- February – May – He is at the State Capital
- As a member of the Oklahoma House of Representatives, what are you in charge?
- What kind of impact can you make?
- How does the State Government work, break it down for us?
- Kevin McDugle How much do you get paid?
- Why are our 1st amendment rights so important?
- Why are lockdowns so Unconstitutional?
- Kevin McDugle Why are mask mandates so Unconstitutional?
- I know that you are a serial entrepreneur who has experienced massive success and super low points…walk us through the highest high and the lowest low of your career?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- Kevin McDugle You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?