Louisiana’s U.S. Congressman, Dr. Ralph Abraham shares why COVID-19 is not as dangerous as you have been told, and in fact, kids have less than a one in one million chance of dying from COVID-19.
Ralph Lee Abraham Jr. is an American politician, medical doctor and former veterinarian serving as the U.S. Representative for Louisiana’s 5th congressional district since 2015. A member of the Republican Party, he is a native and resident of Alto, Louisiana.
- As the ______, what does a typical day in your life look like at this point?
- Now according to the Center for Disease Control in the year 2017-2018 80,000 people died from the common flu, however in 2020 there seems to be some confusion about how many people have died from COVID-19…why is there so much confusion about how many people have died from COVID-19?
- Did you know Dr. Fauci’s GAIN-OF-FUNCTION research isn’t possible w/ out aborted fetuses?
- Trump Tried to Stop It? – https://reut.rs/33fcOJp
- What is Gain of Function? – https://bit.ly/33eyiX5
- Why Did Fauci MoveResearch to China? https://bit.ly/3k4U71X
- Dr. Ralph Abraham, Doctor and Senator Rand Paul recently stated, “If you look at under age 18, the mortality rate is about one in a million, if you look at age 18-45, the mortality rate is about 10 in 100,000. Above that it increases, but interestingly, it is still pretty small, and the vast majority – even people up to 65 years of age, it may well be between 95 and 99 percent have a very mild case of this. So I’m not saying it’s a benign disease, people do get sick and die from this. But your chances are good. We shouldn’t live in fear forever. We should take normal precautions, we should assess the risks. People who are older should take more precautions, but we shouldn’t, you know, cover the faces of our children and say you’re gonna have to live your whole life with your mask on. We shouldn’t do that, and the government definitely shouldn’t mandate it.” Is he correct? I would love to hear your thoughts on this?
- Dr. Ralph Abraham, Stanford’s Doctor Scott Atlas, Medical Doctor recently said during a White House press conference, “THE DEADLINESS OF THE CORONAVIRUS IS LESS THAN THAT OF THE SEASONAL FLU FOR CHILDREN.” Can you share your thoughts on the deadliness of COVID-19?
- Dr. Ralph Abraham Hydroxychloroquine has been an FDA approved drug for decades, why are some doctors not being allowed to recommend it for the treatment of COVID-19 patients?
- FUN FACT:
- Dr. Charles Lieber, 61, was indicted by a federal grand jury in Boston on two counts of making and subscribing a false income tax return and two counts of failing to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR) with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). In June 2020, Lieber was indicted on two counts of making false statements to federal authorities. Lieber was arrested on Jan. 28, 2020.
- The superseding indictment alleges that Lieber served as the Principal Investigator of the Lieber Research Group at Harvard University, which received more than $15 million in federal research grants between 2008 and 2019. Unbeknownst to his employer, Harvard University, Lieber allegedly became a “Strategic Scientist” at WUT and, later, a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from at least 2012 through 2015. China’s Thousand Talents Plan is one of the most prominent Chinese talent recruitment plans designed to attract, recruit and cultivate high-level scientific talent in furtherance of China’s scientific development, economic prosperity and national security.
- Under the terms of Lieber’s three-year Thousand Talents contract, WUT allegedly paid Lieber a salary of up to $50,000 per month, living expenses of up to $150,000 and awarded him more than $1.5 million to establish a research lab at WUT. It is alleged that in 2018 and 2019, Lieber lied to federal authorities about his involvement in the Thousand Talents Plan and his affiliation with WUT. – https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-charged-tax-offenses
- Fifty-four scientists have lost their jobs as a result of NIH probe into foreign ties
- We interviewed Dr. Richard Bartlett who was a medical advisor to Governor Rick Perry of Texas for 7 consecutive years and he stated that for $237 a person can use a nebulizer and the FDA approved pulmicort / budesonide to successfully treat COVID-19 patients? What are your thoughts on this?
- The MIT, Duke, and Medical University of South Carolina graduate Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD, states that the COVID-19 tests being done are producing false positive test results over half of the time…how is this possible?
- Dr. Dan Erickson has stated “You have a 0.02 [percent] chance of dying from COVID in the state of California,” Erickson says in a recent video. “Does that necessitate sheltering in place? Does that necessitate shutting down medical systems? Does that necessitate people being out of work?” I would love for you to share more about this?
- Dr James Meehan, MD has stated that wearing a mask for prolonged periods of time is actually not healthy for the wearer of the mask…I would love to get your take on this?
- Dr. Ralph Abraham, FOXNews reported that Dr. Dan Erickson said, “When someone dies in this country right now, they’re not talking about the high blood pressure, the diabetes, the stroke. They’re saying ‘Did they die from COVID?’” Erickson says in another video. “We’ve been to hundreds of autopsies. You don’t talk about one thing, you talk about comorbidities. ER doctors now [say] ‘It’s interesting when I’m writing about my death report, I’m being pressured to add COVID. Why is that?…I would love for you to share more about this?
- Dr. Scott Jensen from Minnesota has said that he received an email from the Minnesota Department of Health coaching him how to fill out death certificates related to COVID-19 and that he has never previously been coached on how to fill out death certificates. How is COVID-19 being treated differently than other viruses by health officials?