Are you looking to become the best leader that YOU can be? The speaker of choice for McDonald’s, Toyota, FedEX, Tyco, and more joins us to share about why real leaders are the people that help to improve and develop their team.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Mark Sanborn! Mark, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, and you’ve been the speaker of choice for McDonald’s, Toyota, FedEX, Tyco, and other leading companies, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- When did you first figure out what you wanted to do professionally?
- How did you start your first company?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- What mentor or book made the biggest impact on your career?
- So Mark Sanborn, you are a leadership expert, so I would love to dive into some of your wisdom in this area…from your perspective where do many entrepreneurs get it wrong by default as it relates to leadership?
- Mark, you’ve written 6 books that I know about…but what is the book that you would recommend that all of our listeners should buy if they are looking to just buy one Mark Sanborn book?
- What first inspired you to write this book?
- Mark Sanborn, on your website you share about teaching people how to “Speak Like a Pro.” What is this program all about?
- From your experience, how important is it for all business people to become proficient speakers?
- By default and without training, where do most executive speakers flop?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- Mark Sanborn What are a few of your daily habits that you believe have allowed you to achieve success?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- What has been the biggest adversity that you’ve had to fight through during your career?
- What is your favorite old school jam?
- Mark Sanborn You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?