Michelle Seiler is a best-selling author who is a 20-year veteran in mergers and acquisitions and she joins us to share how to build a sellable and scalable business and then Matt Kline the franchise brand developer for OXI Fresh shares why on-going advertising is the gasoline that your business vehicle needs.
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! On today’s show we are interviewing a 20-year veteran in mergers & acquisitions, Michelle who has sold hundreds of businesses throughout her career. Michelle Tucker, welcome onto the Thrivetime Show, how are you!?
- Michelle, today you are now recognized as the leading authority on buying, selling, fixing, and growing businesses, however, I would love to start by asking about your background and where you came from?
- Michelle, how did you first get involved in mergers and acquisitions?
- What mentor has made the biggest impact on your career thus far?
- Michelle Seiler Tucker, when did you feel like you were first really starting to gain traction with your career?
- Michelle, where do most business owners tend to get it wrong about mergers and acquisitions?
- Where do most owners get it wrong when it comes to valuing their business?
- Michelle Seiler Tucker, I understand that your passion is to save businesses that might otherwise close. How do you help businesses that might otherwise close?
- She closes nearly 98% of all written offers and, on average, obtains 20-40% above the asking price for her clients.
- So Michelle, what inspired you to write your new book, Exit Rich?
- Michelle Seiler Tucker, how should business owners plan their exit so they too can Exit Rich?
- Michelle, what do most business owners get it wrong when it comes to exiting their business?
- Michelle, what is the best way for a small business person to evaluate their business?
- Michelle, what is the best way for a business to grow through acquisitions?
- Michelle Seiler Tucker, what are the biggest mistakes that business owners make when it comes to optimizing their profits?
- Michelle, what can people expect to learn if they purchase a copy of your new book, EXIT Rich?
- What message or principle that you wish you could teach everyone?
Attached, you will find Michelle’s bio (dropbox link) where you may find her accolades and a more extensive look on her background. You may also view her sizzle reel by clicking on the link. For additional information, you can visit seilertucker.com.
Also, will Michelle be able to promote her upcoming book, Exit Rich, on your podcast as well? Also, the book release date is near the end of January, will it be possible to have her episode air before the release date?
These links will guide you to Michelle’s social media accounts: Personal Facebook, Business Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, & LinkedIn
How to Advertise
- People to know you’re there
- People have to ask “What is that…?”
- Your branding and everything anyone sees has to be world class
- You need to play music that matches your environment.
- Everything must be intentional or your business will smell like your employees.
- You have to have a plan. It needs to be intentional or your customers will have a bad experience.
- Always be the first person to talk when a customer walks in.
- Never say “no” to a customer. There is always a workaround.
- Never Had them to the blue sky. Walk them there.
- Mystery Shop.