“The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” – John Maxwell (The best-selling author of 84 books including The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership)
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Where there is no vision, the people cast off restraint;
But he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” – Proverbs 29:18
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.” – Proverbs 13:12
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece. An evil man sows strife; gossip separates the best of friends. Wickedness loves company—and leads others into sin.” – Proverbs 16:27-29
Matt Kline’s Schedule:
5:30 AM – Wake-up
6:30 AM – Hit the gym
7:30 AM – Exercises – Workout Morning Routine
- Pull-ups – 4 (20, 15, 10 and 10)
- Rows – 4 sets of failure
- Lat pull-downs
- Hammer Curls –
8:00 AM – Check-in with his OXI Fresh technicians
- How did the day go yesterday?
- Burning fires?
- How is the equipment running?
- How is the vehicle running?
- How did we do on Google reviews?
- How did we do on Facebook reviews?
- How did we do on Yelp reviews?
8:00 AM – Check-in on his business health business
Infographic – https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/downloadables/
Biggest Time Management Issues:
- You can only expect what you inspect.
- You have to follow up with your team every day.
- What happens if you don’t have a plan?
- You will get distracted and you will actively look for distractions.
- Whatever comes right in front of you will become the most important thing.
- You either have traction or distraction.
- You will get calls and texts every day from people who are not paying you. These may be important but you have to schedule a time for them. Just because someone wants your time right now doesn’t mean you have to give it to them.
- What should you do if you don’t have a to-do list?
- Write it down. If you don’t write it down, it won’t get done.
- Adjust your schedule so that you can get everything done.
- “Idle hands are the devil’s workshop” – Proverbs 16:26-29
Action Items –
- Have written Daily Key Performance Indicators
- Make a to-do list
- Block out your time
Does It Work…? – https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/does-it-work
$38,500 – Initial Costs
$20,000 – Capital