Pastor Bill Scheer shares why it talks about why it takes GUTS to serve Christ during a pandemic, the 3 types of men out there, and how to deal with the fear-mongering news reports.
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” – Matthew 5:10
- Yes, yes, yes and yes! Thrivetime Nation on today’s show we are interviewing Pastor Bill Scheer who is the founding and senior Pastor of GUTS CHURCH! Pastor Bill Welcome onto the Thrivetime Show! How are you sir!?
- I know that you’ve had a ton of success at this point in your career, but I would love to start off at the bottom and the very beginning of your career. What was your life like growing up and where did you grow up?
- Pastor Bill Scheer When did you first feel called into the ministry?
- How did you go about getting your first 10 church members?
- When did you first feel like you were truly beginning to gain traction with your career?
- Pastor Bill Scheer you said during your sermon on Sunday that “Fear and hate has defined 2020 in the world while the church sits back and watches it happen.” What do you mean by this?
- What are your thoughts on the fear-mongering media headlines and stories?
- Pastor Bill Scheer why have churches remained silent and closed during this pandemic?
- Pastor Bill Scheer What role should the church have during a war, a pandemic and any troubling times?
- Why do you believe that we need to get our families in church every Sunday?
- Pastor Bill Scheer If there is a pastor listening who has decided to keep their church closed during the pandemic what encouragement would you have for them?
- I would love for you to share about your church’s Nightmare outreach?
- What are your thoughts on the game of Rugby?
- Pastor Bill Scheer What is the message that you want to convey to our listeners?
- You come across as a very proactive person…so how do you typically organize the first four hours of your and what time do you typically wake up?
- Pastor Bill Scheer What is a book or a book in The Bible that would recommend all of our listeners should read and why?
- You’ve got the mic, what is one thing that you want to share with the Thrive Nation before you drop the mic?