2 pastors of the Christ Reformed Church join us to share about the challenges of pastoring during a pandemic and how Christians should be responding to the coronavirus crisis.
NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” – Hebrews 10:25
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Jerry Jackson – Pastor of Christ Reformed Church – Shawnee, Oklahoma
- Jared James – Pastor of Christ Reformed Church – Jenks, Oklahoma
FUN FACT: 1st Amendment – Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Dr. Fauci Backed The Controversial Wuhan Lab – https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741
- What is your opinion on the recent events in regards to the Bible and the Constitution?
- The government has no right to shut us down because of a virus. We have had many viruses in the past and we kept pushing on.
- How should Christians react?
- Keep meeting. Do not let fear stop you from meeting.
- If you are a Christian, you have nothing to fear. We will all die, it’s just a matter of how.
- In Hebrews 10:25, it tells us to continue to meet even if we are killed for meeting.
- Does being a Christian mean you will have suffering?
- Yes. The symbol of the Christian faith is the cross that Jesus hung on. That cross is a symbol of pain and suffering.