Phil Kerpen is an American free-market policy analyst and political organizer, a Syndicated columnist and IFC chairman. He joins us to discuss why we MUST focus on the FACTS and not the media hyped FEAR when it comes to COVID-19
- Phil Kerpen, your research and daily breakdowns of the COVID-19 statistics have been incredible…we you are not out sharing the truth what do you do for a living?
- In a world filled with so much misinformation and a mainstream media that now just outright lies to the American people, where should people look to find the truth?
- Phil Kerpen, a friend of mine, Dr. Richard Bartlett who was once a top medical advisor for Governor Rick Perry of Texas for 7 consecutive years has now provided successful treatment and therapy to 1,000+ COVID-19 patients and none have died. Does this surprise you?
- President Trump recently appointed Stanford’s Doctor Scott Atlas to the COVID-19 tasks force and Doctor Atlas stated, “We know that the risk of the disease is extremely low for children, even less than that of seasonal flu.”…I would like to get your take on this?
- President Trump was recently diagnosed with COVID-19 and he did not die, then he came out and said that we need to NOT be afraid of the virus. What are your thoughts on President Trump, a man in his 70s beating COVID-19?
- Doctor and Senator Rand Paul recently stated, “If you look at under age 18, the mortality rate is about one in a million, if you look at age 18-45, the mortality rate is about 10 in 100,000. Above that it increases, but interestingly, it is still pretty small, and the vast majority – even people up to 65 years of age, it may well be between 95 and 99 percent have a very mild case of this. So I’m not saying it’s a benign disease, people do get sick and die from this. But your chances are good. We shouldn’t live in fear forever. We should take normal precautions, we should assess the risks. People who are older should take more precautions, but we shouldn’t, you know, cover the faces of our children and say you’re gonna have to live your whole life with your mask on. We shouldn’t do that, and the government definitely shouldn’t mandate it.” Is he correct? I would love to hear your thoughts on this?
FACT: Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research – https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741
Dr. Anthony Fauci is an adviser to President Donald Trump and something of an American folk hero for his steady, calm leadership during the pandemic crisis. At least one poll shows that Americans trust Fauci more than Trump on the coronavirus pandemic—and few scientists are portrayed on TV by Brad Pitt.
But just last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.
In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.
FUN FACT: Trump administration moves to end U.S. research using fetal tissue from abortions https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/trump-administration-moves-to-end-us-res-idUSKCN1T6251
- Phil Kerpen Why are all doctors that disagree with Dr. Birx and Dr. Deborah Fauci being silenced?
- Why does the media seem so obsessed with the number of cases when only COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths actually matter?
- Phil Kerpen In your mind is it a conflict interest that Bill Gates is a top donor to The World Health Organization, the CDC, John Hopkins and many of the organizations telling America that we all need to get a vaccine, when Bill Gates is the primary driver behind the creation of vaccines throughout the world…it appears as though he is creating a problem that he believes only he can solve